“But, It’s a dry heat” is a comment (or coping mechanism) that Phoenicians are far too familiar with. Enduring the summer months in Phoenix when temperatures quickly soar to 105 degrees and above can be really tough.
Summertime in Phoenix means running the air conditioner non-stop. When the temperatures heat up, the efficiency of our air conditioners drop dramatically. Below are some steps that Action Air suggests you take that will ease the burden on your home’s air conditioner unit to help it run more efficiently.
1. Set the thermostat at a comfortable temperature (between 78-80 is recommended to reduce cooling costs).
2 Keep window coverings around your home closed during the day to keep the heat out.
3. Clean debris and obstructions from around outdoor air conditioning units.
4. Be sure to never place lighting fixtures and electrical appliances near your air-conditioning thermostat. The thermostat will sense the heat from the appliances and fixtures.
5. Replace disposable air filters and thoroughly clean permanent filters at least once a month.
6. Maintain the effectiveness and efficiency of your air conditioner units by having them serviced by an Action Air technician. We offer free consultations on replacements for manufacturer warranties. Plus, there’s no service charge on repairs!
Don’t wait for your air conditioner to go out before taking care of it. Call Action Air Inc. and we’ll spring into action! Give us a call today and take advantage of our current special. Book your 24 point inspection for only $64.95